If you are traveling along South America and want to feel more confident about your Spanish, this is your course.
These Spanish lessons for travelers in Buenos Aires are intended for people who need to learn some Spanish fast to move around the city and in any other Spanish-speaking environment. Conversation, role-play practice, vocabulary development and grammar are focused on each learning situation:
- Meeting someone: formal and informal meetings and introductions
- Basics to move around: buy a ticket, etc
- At a hotel: checking information
- At a restaurant: ordering a meal
- At a shop: describing things, sizes
- Expressing preferences and opinions
- Checking prices
Length of the course:
Basic Survival Spanish Crash Course for Travelers is intentended to be covered in 10 class-hours. You may also take 20 class-hours and complete the whole Survival Spanish Crash Course.
Who is this course for?
People who want to learn the basics to be able to move around through Spanish speaking countries.
Levels available for this course:
- Beginner I